Tipo de contrato
Tecnología e innovación
Verisure, operating under two brand names (Securitas Direct & Verisure) is seeking a talented, innovative, passionate Software Developer. The role will part of a growing and talented M2M Platform Team, and will report directly into our M2M Team Leader. This is a critical role that will manage and develop high quality IoT backend applications and become an application owner who is able to lead IoT backend application development. The role can be based in Madrid.
Technology plays an important role in our value creation. It is at the core of the service and operations we provide to our customers. It is what enables our people to do our job, protecting what matters most. But it is also at the heart of our future value creation. It is at the core of the new services we will offer, building on our legacy of value accretive innovation through deploying world-class products and services.
Our Technology objectives for the coming years are ambitious. We must continue to support our countries and customers with secured and world-class quality, service and product performance. We must lead in product and service innovation and increase our innovation pace. We need to support our ambitious growth in customers and geographies. For this, we must provide key capabilities, Key talent and tools supporting business efficiency and commercial priorities.
Responsibilities will include:
· Development of analysis and technical designs as of the specifications of the business requirements and functional analysis documentation.
· Development of IoT backend solutions.
· Analyse and propose implementation alternatives, contributing with the technical vision from the backend point of view.
· Ensure the execution of best practices in the IoT Backend Solution’s development.
· Application owner, in terms of Delivery and Service
Permanent hire can be based in Madrid.
Reports and organization structure
Direct reporting line into the M2M Team Leader
Experiences and Qualifications
We see this role as critical for the achievement of Verisure’s growth and organizational transformation goals.
As a result, we are looking for a high potential / top performer individual who will combine in-depth technical knowledge with strong Functional Analyst skills and a proactive mindset focused on driving value to the business. The ideal candidate will be a strategic solution provider as well as an operational enabler.
· Master, B.A in Computer Engineer or Telecommunications.
· High level of English.
· At least 5 years of provable experience in IT.
· Previous experience working in agile methodologies.
· Knowledge and Experience in:
o REST API development.
o Distributed System Design/Development
o Java, REST, Spring/Springboot/…, HTTP(S).
o Continuous Integration, Maven or equivalent
o Messages brokers and streaming systems: JMS, Rabbit, Kafka, SQS.
o Relational and non-relational databases
o Microservices: Dockers, Kubernetes, etc.
· It will be a plus:
o Experience of Web Services SOA.
o Cloud Computing/Platform Services, i.e. AWS, Azure or Google Cloud
o Angular 8+
o Java Certifications
· Accuracy, attention to detail, and strong auditing skills
· An enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
· Independent problem solver that can set priorities, make high-quality judgments, and enable efficient decision making
· Excellent written and oral presentation and communication skills
· A match to our culture – high energy and flex, fantastic at communication and huge amounts of drive. Collaborative working is key!
Strong fit with our Company DNA
· Passionate in Everything We Do: Our people have a sense of energy that is unmistakable, one that drives us to delight our customers and focuses on creating impact quickly.
· Committed to Making a Difference: When we say we will do something; we deliver with excellence. We are accountable, focused, and operate with discipline.
· Always Innovating: We believe that Innovation can be big or small; it’s a continuous state of mind that inspires us to think differently and always make things better. We are risk-takers and we learn continuously.
· Winning as a Team: Our people know that by leveraging one another’s strengths, investing in and developing our team’s capability, and by collaborating well, we will win.
· With Trust & Responsibility: Operating with integrity is core to our success. We are humble, honest, and value deep mastery and expertise. We do the right thing, always.